About Cybrexa Therapeutics:
At Cybrexa Therapeutics, we’re passionate about improving patient outcomes and saving lives by developing the next generation of cancer therapeutics that specifically target tumors and their underlying biology. Cybrexa alphalex technology leverages the low-pH tumor microenvironment for selective targeting. Cybrexa is a passionate group of teamwork-driven, dynamic, and energetic people. We seek like-minded individuals who share our core philosophy for innovative, relentless, and milestone-driven drug development. More information at https://www.cybrexa.com/.
Essential Job Functions and Duties
- Assist in the design and execution of key in vitro and in vivo studies to support preclinical drug programs.
- Independent execution of experiments once fully trained.
- Analyze, interpret and effectively document experimental data.
- Become familiar with the relevant biology by reviewing the scientific literature.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated an undergraduate program in Cellular or Molecular Biology, Genetics, or Biochemistry.
- At least one year of lab experience in molecular and cell biology.
- Hands on experience with cell line culture and/or in vivo work preferred.
- Self-motivation and ability to work in rapidly evolving environment.