Essential Job Functions and Duties
- Assist in the design and execution of key in vitro and in vivo studies to support preclinical drug programs.
- Independent execution of experiments once fully trained.
- Analyze, interpret and effectively document experimental data.
- Become familiar with the relevant biology by reviewing the scientific literature.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated an undergraduate program in Cellular or Molecular Biology, Genetics, or Biochemistry.
- At least one year of lab experience in molecular and cell biology.
- Hands on experience with cell line culture and/or in vivo work preferred.
- Self-motivation and ability to work in rapidly evolving environment.