Cybrexa Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented Bioanalytical Scientist to fill a position supporting the in-vivo pharmacology group at Cybrexa Therapeutics. The candidate’s responsibilities will include the quantitative and qualitative characterization of Cybrexa’s portfolio of peptide drug conjugates using LC-MS/MS and/or LC-HRMS.
The individual’s core responsibilities include:
- Serve as a bioanalytical LC-MS/MS subject matter expert for the in-vivo pharmacology team.
- Provide routine support of in-vitro and in-vivo preclinical studies using either LC-MS/MS or LC-HRMS
- Interprets the bioanalytical and scientific data from internal and external work and authoring of data tables and research study reports.
- Develops and qualifies high-throughput and robust LC-MS/MS assays for both small molecules and small peptide drug conjugates (<5kDa)
- Carries out routine sample fortification, preparation and extraction workflows supporting in-vitro and in-vivo preclinical studies using both manual and automated techniques.
- Provide assay details and appropriate documentation in support of IND filings.
- Capable in the routine operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of automation, chromatographic and mass spectrometry instrumentation.
- Experience working in a regulated bioanalytical laboratory setting (GLP/GCP) and/or CRO would be beneficial.
- Oversight of scientific and logistical aspects of CRO management
- PhD degree in relevant field (chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmaceutical sciences).+ 2 years of relevant experience.
- Master of Science in relevant field (chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmaceutical sciences).+ 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor of Science in relevant field (chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmaceutical sciences).+ 8 years of relevant experience.
- General working knowledge of antibody-drug conjugate or peptide conjugate bioanalytical assay workflows and techniques.
- Assist in the development and execution of multiple endpoint assay quantitation from dosed peptide conjugates or cytotoxic payloads.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills. Experience with data analytical tools such as GraphPad Prism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience with managing CRO support a plus.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledge and implementation of safe laboratory work practices. Experience working with cytotoxic payloads is a plus.
- Flexible approach to allow work in a dynamic, biotechnology team environment.